Monday, January 2, 2012

January 2, 2012

....Fifth, I want to try to incorporate yoga into my daily routine.

Sixth, I would like to try to eliminate processed foods from my diet. This goal is little bit more complicated than the others so I will truly be giving myself all year to accomplish this. I plan to begin by eliminated "fast food" from my diet, followed by the over-processed, manufactured foods from the grocery store, leaving me with more of "whole foods" eating style.

Seventh, since my school schedule will be so demanding this semester, I plan hone my time management skills. I have previously been terrible at this, but a project with a classmate semester made me start writing down all of assignments on a calendar, breaking up large assignments into smaller, easily accomplished goals, and not crashing on the couch and watching hours of television when I get home from school. The latter has been difficult to break, especially since the end of the Fall semester I have been working longer hours, and when I get home from work I just want to let me mind to turn to jelly.

Seven goals. It seems like a lot, but I feel as if there were more I had in mind..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment